W We utilize the technique of VIBRATORY FINISHING for surface treatment. This process involves the removal of burrs, rounding of edges, grinding, polishing, degreasing, and achieving uniform appearance. It is suitable for both small-scale and large-scale production.
Vibratory finishing is a method in which shiny surfaces are created using abrasive media (wooden, ceramic, plastic) and polishing compounds. This process is employed for smoothing surfaces, rounding edges, removing sharpness or burrs, and for surface hardening. This technology is particularly suitable for processing large quantities of small or intricately shaped components.
For the “wet” process, we possess circular vibratory troughs and centrifugal vibratory machines from Rösler, drum finishing machines from Dreher, and vibratory finishing machines for heavier workpieces from Trowal. We use abrasive media of various shapes with ceramic or plastic binders, as well as porcelain chips to achieve a high gloss finish. The process is aided by the dosing of process chemicals into individual machines.
In summary, according to the client’s requirements:
– Comprehensive “turnkey” delivery services
– Preparation of price quotations and technological procedures
– Preparation of tool drawing documentation
– Production of stamping tools, including sample testing
– Serial production of stamped parts
– Tool sharpening and maintenance
– Material quality for stamped parts up to a maximum thickness of 4mm
– Materials include mild steel, hard steel, stainless steel, copper alloys, aluminum alloys
– Maximum dimensions of stamped parts by shearing: 250 x 250
– Press capacity: 25t, 40t, 63t, and 100t
– Various types of presses: 3.5; 16; 20; 40; 63; single-point air presses
– Metal machining processes: milling, burrless grinding, BPH grinding
– Lever-type milling machines, suitable for serial production